Można dostosować wszystkie ustawienia ciasteczek przechodząc wypustki na lewym skrzydle.
|Ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych - - PKBR PRO ALL in 1 This modules helps the site to become GDPR Compliant by adding the law compliant features.
|Dynamic Ads + Pixel Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads by Facebook.
|Google Analytics Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads by Google.
********************** Dear Customer, This Regulations is because it must be ... Anataka, however, is not just one more store! We create our clothes because we like to do it and we know it. If, however, we get a mistake or a mistake, we will want to clarify the matter and arrange it so that you, dear customer, would be pleased with it. We use, above all, common sense and sense - so that we can agree on what we can do best in every case. If you do not like something here, or if it hurts - whether from the formal or linguistic side - tell us, we will think about it and if you are right, we will correct it. Thank you in advance!
1. The owner of the Anataka Online Store (http: anataka.pl - hereinafter the "Shop") is the Anataka sp. Z oo company, entered into the National Court Register under No. 0000321146, with the tax identification no. NIP 534-239-92-32 and no. statistical REGON 141523941, hereinafter referred to as the "Owner". The share capital is PLN 50,000 and was paid in full. Registered address of the company: ul. Sienkiewicza 76, 05-820 Piastów. E-mail address for the store's affairs: anataka (at) anataka.pl. Registration court: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register. Registration date: 9/1/2009.
2. The regulations below define the rules of registration of users of the Anataka.pl Online Store, making purchases in the Store (booking, placing orders, entering into sales contracts, payment, delivery), describes the Customer's right to withdraw from the sales contract, return procedure and the manner of submission and consideration and is the regulation referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. Access to the regulations is possible at any time via the "Regulations" link from the store's website. It is also possible to download the Regulations in pdf format from the store's website. The URL address of the current version of the regulations can be found in the footer of each page of this document.
4. To use the Store you need a computer or tablet with Internet access and a web browser and an active e-mail account. Depending on the device and its resolution, some store functions may not be available.
1. All goods offered by the Anataka store are new. The goods are described in detail and contain information about the price, materials and nature of the product.
2. The pictures serve the presentation of the models and models indicated. The colors of the goods in the pictures are examples and may vary within a reasonable range, in particular depending on the type of monitor and printer used by the Buyer and their calibration. Some of the offered products are hand-made and / or made of natural materials and hence may differ from the copies presented in the pictures in shape, color, size, etc. The compositions of materials and methods of their care are determined by the suppliers of these materials.
3. The information on products presented is an invitation to conclude a sales contract within the meaning of art. 71 K.C. in the manner described in these Regulations.
1. Orders for goods can be placed via the Store's website, where the whole assortment of the Anataka store is presented as well as information on individual goods. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day throughout the year, assuming the efficiency of the shop system. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 14.00 and also on Saturdays, Sundays and on holidays will be considered on the next business day.
2. The customer can place an order by registering on the store's website as well as without the necessity of such registration.
3. In any case, the condition for placing an order is filling in the form all the necessary data necessary for sending and issuing a VAT invoice.
4. Until confirmation of your order by clicking the "Place an order and pay" button, the user has the possibility to make changes and modifications of all the elements of the order - both regarding products and contact details for dispatch / invoice. 5. After the Customer using the Online Store provides all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the submitted Order will contain information regarding:
• subject of the order,
• unit and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
• the chosen payment method,
• the selected delivery method, • delivery time,
• possibly other information that we consider important to the Employer
6. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations. Confirmation of the order by the Customer using the "Place an order and pay" button is the Customer's offer submitted to the Seller regarding the conclusion of the Contract for the sale of products being the subject of the order, in accordance with the Regulations.
7. After placing an order by the Customer, he will receive a message by e-mail containing information regarding the order's position, the quantity of products, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, the time of order fulfillment and the customer's contact details entered. The message is a confirmation of the Shop's receipt of a purchase offer from the Customer.
8. The customer receives a confirmation of acceptance of his offer by e-mail (Confirmation of order acceptance) to the e-mail address indicated by him. After receiving the above confirmation comes to the conclusion of a contract of sale of goods ordered by the customer.
9. If the Buyer gives false data (in particular contact details - delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number), the Seller shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the ordered products, in accordance with applicable regulations.
10. The user who uses the store is required to: - using the Internet in accordance with the law, - using the contents of the store exclusively for personal use, - not introducing content unrelated to the store and forbidden, - not interfering with the operation of the Store website by deliberate action, - not hindering the use of the store by other users and service, - non-distribution of commercial information related to the store.
11. The Shop shall take all possible technical and organizational measures to prevent the unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying data provided during registration
1. Information on the purchase price of goods in the store given on the store's website and is binding - within the meaning of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product - from the moment the customer receives an e-mail with confirmation of acceptance of the order placed by him. This e-mail is the final confirmation of all important elements of the order for the quantities given in the order, up to the end of the contract. In particular, the prices of goods will not change regardless of changes in prices in the store, which may appear after the confirmation of the order by e-mail.
2. Payments for the purchased goods and for the cost of delivery of the goods can be made: - by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Seller. Entering the order number in the title of payment will make it easier to find the order unless it is possible based on the name and surname of the Ordering Party and, on the other hand, the account owner's details from which payment was received, - in person on delivery of the goods to the hands of the representative of the company delivering the parcel, - possibly in a different way, given on the website or agreed between the parties.
3. Prices in the Anataka Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT (gross prices), duties and all other components. Commodity prices do not include delivery costs, which are shown along with all other potential costs on the order summary page before it is accepted.
4. The goods remain the property of the Seller until the Buyer has paid the full amount corresponding to the price of the purchased goods.
1. The store reserves the right to refuse to process the order under the sales contract, if the contact details of the Buyer are not true, the transaction was not authorized in the electronic payment system or the payment for the order was not paid within the specified time. The execution of the order may be suspended until the funds are received on the Seller's bank account.
2. In the case of payment by bank transfer or card, the product is shipped within two business days from the date of posting the cash on the Seller's bank account. In the case of payment on delivery, the goods are sent within two working days from the date of sending the confirmation e-mail to the Buyer.
3. The term of the order in the store, placed on the summary of the order is the expected time of preparing the product for shipment to the customer. The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland. The products are delivered by courier. (As a standard, each courier company tries to deliver the goods twice and in the case of providing a telephone number also determine a convenient delivery time). Delivery costs are given on the page "Delivery costs". In addition, all fees (including delivery of products) are given in the ordering process. Estimated delivery time is 1 business day from the day after sending the parcel. The total and maximum term of the contract should not exceed 7 business days, and in no case 30 days from the date of the contract of sale.
4. Orders exceeding a certain value are sent at the expense of the Store. Information about the currently set threshold is always placed on the Store's pages and in the "basket" when placing the order. In the case of the sum of the order below the threshold, the cost of shipping the purchased Goods shall be borne by the Customer. For each item sent, a proof of purchase is attached - a receipt or a VAT invoice and a printout of the return / complaint of the goods and the withdrawal form from the sales contract. These prints can also be downloaded from the store's website. A receipt or a VAT invoice from the purchase is not indispensable for a refund or complaint if the customer can otherwise show the date of purchase or the seller is able to check the fact of purchase by finding an entry in the system, bank transfer, etc.
5. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in the cases specified in art. 10 para. 3 of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for dangerous products (consolidated text of 14 September 2012, Journal of Laws of 2012, item 1225).
1. The subject of sale are new products, without defects. In the case of defects, we bear responsibility for them. Any item purchased in our store may be advertised by the Customer who is a consumer under the warranty if within two years of its delivery to the Customer a defect is found constituting its non-compliance with the contract. 2. Complaints should be directed to the following address: - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, - telephone: +48 (42) 244 00 10 (Plus GSM), - postal address: ul. Matejki 9, 91 - 402 Łódź.
3. In the complaint, please briefly state its cause and your request related to it. You may request replacement of the product with a new one (possibly repairs, if the nature of the product makes it possible), replacement of the product with another product at the same price, reduction of the product price or refund.
4. The goods being complained along with (possibly) a complaint form (received with the product or printed from the store's website) and (possibly) proof of purchase should be sent back to the Seller's address. The cost and risk associated with the choice of a particular method of sending items to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer. (Note: The Seller does not accept any shipments sent to the Seller for delivery by post / courier.)
5. Each complaint will be thoroughly examined and the results you will be notified in the form in which the complaint was filed, within 14 days of receipt of delivery by the Seller to your product, and if it was not possible to inform the State during this period, when the complaint will be considered. In the absence of any information on time, it is considered that Anataka considered the complaint to be justified.
1. Anataka sp. O.o. take steps to ensure that the Store works properly, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store, the Customer may report by phone, text, e-mail, letter, etc to any address provided in the section on Complaints or using the contact form on the website (if it works ☺).
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. Anataka sp. O.o. undertakes to review each complaint within  days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, is subjected to the courts competent in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
3. The Seller has all copyrights to the photos and descriptions of the products sold by the Seller in the online store at www.anataka.pl
4. Personal data sent by Buyers are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997. These data are collected and processed only for the purposes necessary to perform the contract and will not be shared with other entities or third parties. If the customer expressly agrees when placing the order, the data may be used by the Seller for marketing purposes. The buyer has the right to inspect and modify his data as well as to change at any time decisions regarding participation in marketing and loyalty campaigns.
5. The Customer consents to the Seller processing personal data provided by the Customer in the process of registering the account in the Store and in the process of using the Store by the Customer, including making purchases. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, the lack of consent for the Seller to process personal data may prevent the Company from providing services electronically and shopping through the Store.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and base of goods available in the store at any time without prior notice. These changes come into force when they are announced on the store's website, however, this does not limit the acquired rights of customers in any way.
7. The Seller reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations. The change of regulations becomes effective on the date indicated by the Seller, not shorter than 7 days from the moment of making the amended regulations available on the Store's website. These changes in no way limit the acquired rights of customers, in particular orders placed by customers prior to the entry into force of amendments to the regulations are implemented in accordance with the existing provisions of the regulations.
8. In matters not covered by the regulations, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special terms of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002, item 1176) and the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights shall apply. and about liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22 of 2000 item 271). Thank you for reading and we wish you a pleasant selection, shopping and use of our products.